Friendship's mission is to be a unified church, following and abiding in a unified God, so that our unity would compel the world to believe in the Divinity and Lordship of Jesus Christ.
“Friendship Baptist Church exists to provide every person the opportunity to experience the wonders of having a friendship with God and one another through the work of Jesus Christ”
We will accomplish this vision by living our lives with godly authenticity.
As a congregation, we declare that we will hold to these 7 commitments in everything we do as a church.
1. We COMMIT to have Christ at the center of everything we do as a church.
2. We COMMIT to live our faith with the spirit of authenticity
3. We COMMIT to maintain the unity of the body at any cost
4. We COMMIT to place divine truth above earthly traditions
5. We COMMIT to worship God in spirit and in truth
6. We COMMIT to a life of service for the advancement of the Kingdom through the use of our time, talents, and treasures
7. We COMMIT to be an intentional blessing to our community; locally, nationally, and globally
All these things we commit to in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit...AMEN